ST. PAUL'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
Completed in 1845, historic St. Paul's Episcopal Church is located in downtown Richmond directly across from the the Virginia State Capital Building. The church was formed when Monumental Church began to outgrow their building and needed another church building to accommodate their large membership. Today St. Paul's is listed on the Virginia Landmarks Register and the National Register of Historic Places. Kjellstrom & Lee performed a restoration/renovation that included work in the Chancel, Sanctuary, Narthex, and Chapel areas.
Architects: Rogers Krajnak Architects, Inc. | Owner: St. Paul's Episcopal Church| Location: Richmond, VA