ST. MICHAEL'S EPISCOPAL SCHOOL - HUBBARD HALL
Established in 1957, St. Michael’s Episcopal School presently serves approximately 370 students, grades K-8. Originally, the school operated on two separate campuses in Bon Air, VA, however, the School's Board of Directors decided to unite the 2 campuses and contracted with Kjellstrom + Lee to construct a new lower school building on the Singleton campus site where their middle school and gymnasium were already located. The 25,000 SF, 2-story lower school building features a brick and concrete siding exterior and includes classrooms, break rooms, administrative wing, and a gathering area for student use.
Architects: BCWH| Owner: St. Michael's Episcopal School| Location: Bon Air, VA