Alumni House-9.jpg

THE COLLEGE OF WILLIAM & MARY, ALUMNI HOUSE

The William & Mary Alumni House serves as the western gateway to the College 's campus. While limited renovations were performed at the original Alumni House, an addition was added which included approximately 16,577 square feet of construction on the first floor, 6,172 square feet on the second floor, and 9,672 square feet on the third floor.  The primary use of the building is to house the Alumni Association administrative offices and to provide a reception area, ballroom, alumni lounge and business center for meetings and functions of the Association.  Outdoor improvements included a new terrace, enclosed garden area and plaza. 

Architects:  Glave & Holmes | Owner: The College of William & Mary | Location:  Williamsburg, VA

1/1
KL_LogoFinal_CLEAR.png

© 2014 by Kjellstrom and Lee, Inc.

1607 Ownby Lane  | Richmond, VA 23220  | 804.288.0082

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle