VCU ENGINEERING RESEARCH BUILDING

Breaking ground this Past summer, k+l began construction of a 125,000 GSF addition to VCU's School of Engineering’s East Hall Building located at the northeast corner of Cary and Belvidere Streets in downtown Richmond.  The building will be used as a research and economic development hub for the engineering school. It will house general office and conference space along with specialty spaces to include "Maker Space", multipurpose presentation room, and an atrium "Collaboration Hub" which will connect the new structure to the existing School of Engineering East and the School of Business.

Architects:  Baskervill| Owner: Virginia Commonwealth University| Location:  Richmond, VA

© 2014 by Kjellstrom and Lee, Inc.

1607 Ownby Lane  | Richmond, VA 23220  | 804.288.0082

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle