UNIVERSITY OF RICHMOND - KELLER HALL + VISUAL ARTS CENTER

​Built in 1937, Keller Hall originally served as the Gymnasium and Social Center Building at Westhampton College which is now part of the University of Richmond.   Today Keller Hall includes a student theater, art gallery, art studios, and administrative offices for  the Art and Art History department as well as coed dorm space for upper classmen.  K&L is tasked with performing the renovations of most of the existing spaces in the Arts section of Keller Hall with certain areas of the building being reconfigured. The building will receive new finishes, replacement mechanical systems, and upgrades to existing plumbing and electrical systems.

Architects:  Bartzen + Ball| Owner: University of Richmond| Location:  Richmond, VA

© 2014 by Kjellstrom and Lee, Inc.

1607 Ownby Lane  | Richmond, VA 23220  | 804.288.0082

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle