UNIVERSITY OF RICHMOND, RYLAND HALL

The University of Richmond’s oldest building, Ryland Hall, built in 1913, most recently housed the History and English Departments as well as other faculty.  This project includes an extensive renovation and addition to the building which will encompass classrooms, offices, lecture halls, and museum space along with extensive energy-saving improvements to HVAC systems, demolition, and site utility enabling package.  The project covers 4 floors (45,000 SF).

Architects:  Quinn Evans | Owner:  University of Richmond | Location:  Richmond, VA

1/1
KL_LogoFinal_CLEAR.png

© 2014 by Kjellstrom and Lee, Inc.

1607 Ownby Lane  | Richmond, VA 23220  | 804.288.0082

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle